Past meeting: 2021
15th Dutch-Flemish Research Meeting on Personnel Recruitment and Selection
Location: University of Groningen
Organizer(s): Susan Niessen, Rob Meijer
Guest-speaker: Dr. Marjolein Fokkema, Leiden University
Program: Full program 15th DF meeting 2021.docx
– Dan Asfar (Free University Amsterdam) – The normative judgment test of honesty-humility: a novel implicit instrument
– Tom Junker (Erasmus University Rotterdam)- Predicting the long-term performance of junior researchers using personality scales
– Sophie Bouland-van Dam (Free University Amsterdam)- Learning agility: Scale development and leadership intervention study
– Senne Letouche (Ghent University)- Exploring psychological network analysis as a new tool for understanding organizational culture
– Tom Bergkamp (University of Groningen)- How can soccer performance be predicted validly and reliably?
In case you are interested in slides of the other presentations, please contact the presenter.